John Ericssonsgatan 4, Stockholm
Lägenhet: 1 rum och kök. Redan uthyrd.Adress: John Ericssonsgatan 4, Stockholm
BeskrivningLarge, bright well-furnished room fr 1st Oct
Large, bright, well-furnished room with high ceilings and working fireplace 15 minute walk from Stockholm Central Station available from 1st October for minimum three months
Full access to a very well equipped kitchen; modern bathroom; hallway. One of the amazingly architectured buildings from the 1930s.
A prime location in the heart of the city
A four minute walk to Rådhuset T-bana + four buses, five minute walk to Stadshuset (Nobel Prize fame Stockholm City Hall) and just by the Landstingshuset/Norr Mälarstrand with the scenic view of the bay of Lake Mälaren).
A rent of SEK7.000 / month for a hassle-free living which includes
* 120 cm bed including bi-weekly changing and laundry of bed linen;
* Bi-weekly cleaning, including moving in/out;
* Armchair & ottoman;
* Work desk & chair;
* String bookshelves
* 42" television with Com-Hem Medium + 8 favourite channels (changeable which);
* 100/10 MB internet & WiFi;
* Electricity & gas;
* Dvd-player and surround sound music system;
* Managed security alarm;
* Shelves in bathroom, kitchen, hallway
* Tons of books, movies, tv-series and musical dvds + shared Netflix-account;
* Possible Expat-service if needed.
ALL INCLUDED IN THE RENT!
Things to NOTE:
Live in landlady, who is calm, supportive and friendly, three cats (timid) so please consider if you have pet allergies. A foldable wall and curtains replace the door for the room. One months notice from both parties.
ONE person only. Does not matter if you're English-speaking or Swedish, male/female. Deposit (one month's rent) + rent paid in advance, within four days of contract signed by both parties.
WebsidaLägenheten är redan borttagen från hyresvärdens hemsida.
Visa alla lediga lägenheter i Stockholm